Celebrating its 22nd year, Jugglefest is a three-day event full of workshops, games, demonstrations, and shows featuring juggling, unicycling, and related circus arts. Everyone is welcome to come on down to pick up the basics, learn some new tricks, meet some crazy people or just chill out and watch.
Jugglefest XXII is happening on February 20, 21, and 22, 2015. We'll be back at the Texas School for the Deaf! Located at 1102 South Congress Avenue, TSD has a great gym, plenty of parking spots, and is curiously close to a ton of delicious restaurants.
- The Festival happens Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We are going to rock your world with over 20 hours of workshops, games, door prizes, trick trading, vendors, a silent auction, and more!
- The Renegade Show happens on Friday night. Got a new trick you want to share? Sign up to perform on the open stage!
- The Public Show happens on Saturday night, showcasing performers from Austin and all over the world as they demonstrate their skills in the circus arts. Unicycles, yo-yos, diabolos, poi, juggling - Come on down and check out the best family friendly show in Austin!
If you have questions or need more details, please contact us.
21 hours of workshops, games, door prizes, trick trading, and more! To check out the schedule of events, click here.
- Friday, February 20; 5 pm - 10 pm
- Saturday, February 21; 10 am - 6 pm
- Sunday, February 22; 10 am - 6 pm
- 3-day wristband: $20 (includes gym/workshops & Public Show, all ages, Fri - Sun)
1-day pass: $10 (gym only, all ages)
family gym pack: $20 (per day, gym only, up to 4 people)
- Texas School for the Deaf - Seeger Gymnasium
Note that the Congress Avenue gate is usually closed
for most of the festival, except during the Public Show.
You must use the Elizabeth Street entrance:
- Huggling - TEAM EVENT - You and a friend each juggle three balls longer than everyone else... while hugging!
- Joggling - Running + Juggling. Oh yeah! We will have use of the TSD outdoor track for this event.
- Coin Juggling - Juggle three or more coins of at least 75 cents total face value longer than everyone else. When you drop, you must drop all your coins on the ground. The last person juggling is the winner, and gets to keep all the coins, but must also pick them up by themself.
- Four-Club Endurance - Juggle longer than everyone else. Everyone starts at the same time. When you drop, you're out. The last person juggling is the winner. No multiplexing!
- Five-Ball Endurance - Juggle longer than everyone else. Everyone starts at the same time. When you drop, you're out. The last person juggling is the winner. No multiplexing!
- Speed Passing - TEAM EVENT - A team of two jugglers passes six clubs as fast as they can. There are two heats of one minute each. The average score of the two heats determines the winning team.
- Seven-Club Endurance - TEAM EVENT - A team of two jugglers passes seven clubs longer than everyone else. Everyone starts at the same time. When either team member drops, the team is out. The last team juggling is the winner.
- Three Ball Simon Says - Simon says "Do the tricks that Simon says to do, and don't do the tricks that he doesn't!"
- Diabolo Bucket Toss - If you can get it spinning, you can play this game. Be warned: it's harder than it looks!
- Club Gathering - Catch and hold as many clubs as you can, as thrown by Gamesmeister, Jerry Peterson. He will throw double spins at a constant rate to each competitor. The one who holds the most clubs without dropping wins.
* Door Prizes
The first 200 people through the door will have a chance to win a fabulous prize!
* Silent Auction
Bid on a selection of props, books, and art in the Jugglefest silent auction. All proceeds benefit the Texas Juggling Society, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. The silent auction starts when the doors open at 5pm on Friday, and ends at 4pm on Saturday.